Friday, July 29, 2011


Ok, so have you checked out .... CAS-ual Friday and their challenges? I have been meaning to participate for
like. forever. 
But, here I am FINALLY and I couldn't have come in on a better week!

Don't know what I am taking about... check them out HERE






CFC13-The Long and Short of it:  Create a 4 x 9 card and 
keep it Clean And Simple!


Ready to see my take on this week's challenge? 






I used some new Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps for this rock out card! 
I just love the little speakers! 


I'm so excited I got to play along! 


Thanks for checking it out and if you get a chance play along and let me know! 

Cheers, 
N. 



8 comments:

  1. OHHH! I love how you highlighted that green one--what a great card! LOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this card so much! its my fav one yet. the speakers are so different and creative. you did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card & how you only coloured one of the speakers...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those big speakers are so much fun! Perfect for a long card! So glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome images, great punch of color with a fantastic sentiment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! All the stamps are very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!