Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas. Weddings. Christmas. Weddings.

Somehow this Christmas is surrounded 
with lots of wedding festivities. 
It's all pretty exciting... I mean who 
doesn't love, love?


Here is a box I decorated for a bridal shower...
Its so gorgeous! I am going to have
a hard time parting with this one for sure!


P.S. I love love love the container store and all of their wonderfully useful products!







Pictures don't really do it justice... 
Ha, story of my life. 




Also, funny side note, when I finished decorating the 
box I notice what an amazing resemblance 
the box had to my Christmas card... HA!




So I totally wasn't going to post my Christmas cards
on here because I didn't make them... but it has
kinda turned into a tradition that I make 
photo cards and then scrapbook them. This is 
year #3, wowie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!