Monday, September 27, 2010

Easy as pie... Sha Sha Shaker Box Card!!

Let me know if you want me to post the directions for this lovely little gem!

Maybe even a video!



Shaker Boxes with glitter on a card.... could it get better, 
I think not!

Poor Boris had a bit of a lab accident~ green glitter everywhere!


I don't know if I have mentioned, but... I tutor/afterschool care a fabulous 13 year old named Ciana...
and we have great fun (after homework, of course!) in my craft room. I knew
the minute she saw this card she'd want to do one too.

It just so happened that her brother's birthday is this week. So, she wanted to
make a shaker birthday card.

Here it is :) With glow in the dark glitter!


Cheers. 
N. 

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE those little jars of creepy-crawlies! ...and who doesn't love Boris (or whatever his name is)! My favorite Halloween card yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is a WICKED AWESOME design! Love Boris in the shaker window!!! What an amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too too too cute.. please do share how you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your lovely comments... you can check my video on how to make a shaker box... here:

    http://www.onesweetromance.com/2010/10/shaker-box.html

    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!